Friday, September 11, 2015

Back to school poster series

Hey Y'all,

Long time no see. Where am I doing these months? Why didn't I update my sweet blog? How's it going? Well, I have a big big secret to tell. That is -- I'm expecting a baby girl, and she's due on November. Well, I know, I know. Time flies, right? Here's a picture of me. :)



All right, and I know-back to school is over. It's not the right time to introduce you my newly added poster series. But who knows, you can update your classroom anytime, right? 

First, thank you for your support on my calendar series. I hope you guys enjoyed them. Click the picture to see what's there. Chinese & English versions are include.


And here's a freebie for you.


Then, here goes my newly added poster series. I love to use those in my classroom. Made for myself. Thought that I could also share with you. No worries, my Chinese teacher friends. I made all sets in English & Chinese version for you. 

1. Number posters





2. Shape posters




3. Color posters



Well, peace out! For now!

Wait, wait, I am not finished. I'm right now working on a Place Value unit for 2nd grade teacher friends. Stay tuned. There will be a Giveaway or Freebie~ I don't know yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment