Saturday, January 25, 2014

Classroom cheer - lots of ways

It is so awesome to see so many hardworking teachers share their piece of ideas and great jobs with all of us. It is so amazing to learn from those "sparkling" teachers. That's also a reason why I have this blog to share my work with more Chinese teachers.

So today I learned 10 ways to praise my students. My way to praise my students is using a gesture cheer and saying "fei chang hao" with my students. And now I have ten more ways to praise.


Here is a great teacher's idea of 10 ways to praise, you can assess her blog and videos about how to implement HERE. Make sure check the website out.

Recently, I gradually have an idea about Whole brain teaching. It has many great ideas of classroom management, class, yes, teach, ok, etc. I really learned a lot. And I think I will also use it in my own classrooms.

I will modify those ten ways and come up with a Chinese way to use those cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment